Please select an option
Our service ethos is to ensure customer satisfaction by:
1. Always being aware of who our customer is.
2. Always treating Customers with Respect.
3. Always looking clean and professional and with appropriate ID.
4. Attending at the right place, at the right time and signing in.
5. Undergoing a site induction or refresher as required.
6. Completing a Site Risk Assessment on arrival and offering this to our Customer.
7. Having the correct too ls and equipment in good working order.
8. Maintaining close contact with the Customer's authorised representative.
9. Completing the assigned tasks to a high standard and on time.
10. Obtaining Customer agreement for any additional work.
11. Providing feedback to the Customer before signing out and leaving site.
12. Leaving the Customer's site clean and tidy by removing any waste.
13. Providing accurate information at all times.
14. Providing a fast response with documentation and reports.
15. Promptly returning completed job sheets , reports, time sheets and expense forms to the office and equipment to the stores.
16. Taking ownership of any problems and never assuming that someone else will fix them.
17. And, most importantly, by remembering that it is the Customer who pays our wages.
James Troop provide engineering support outside of core sailing hours. A call to James Troop late on a Friday resulted in their engineers being on site and working through the silent hours and weekend in order to have the vessel back in service in time for the Bank Holiday Monday. I have found their knowledge, flexibility and experience to be invaluable.
A very supportive team readily available to assist with the identification of parts. This ensures that minor items that are critical to the repairs are not overlooked with delays avoided. Quotations are processed and submitted for consideration without undue delay. The sales team work within strict guidelines but can be flexible when organising priority orders which if not ordered have a detrimental impact on the service being provided.
The service & repairs were completed while the vehicle (tanker) was under repair, keeping downtime to an absolute minimum. This was a short notice demand which James Troop accommodated with no problems.
James Troop & Co Limited core business is in sales of Engines, Generator Sets and CHP Systems. Installation, management and full after sales spare parts and service supplied 24/7 covering both Commercial Marine, Marine Leisure and Industrial applications.
Genuine Volvo Penta Parts make sure your engine and drive system can maintain performance at its peak potential. They are designed, tested and manufactured to meet the same high-quality requirements as the factory-fitted parts used when your engine was built.
Genuine Volvo Penta parts and accessories are covered by the standard 12-month warranty, extended to 24 months when fitted by an authorised Volvo Penta dealer.